[babel-dev] Recent developments

Team,

Here are the three items I have been working on lately:

1. Better MAP file management.  This will enable projects to mass-migrate map files from one train to the next.  This new functionality is live.

Map files

2. I've promoted I20091017-0400 as the Galileo SR1 RC1 build.  Please test it here:
http://build.eclipse.org/technology/babel/babel_language_packs/RC1/
http://build.eclipse.org/technology/babel/test-updates/RC1/

3. I have begun work on a Translation Toolbox.  The image will explain it all.  Nothing is committed yet since it doesn't all work, but it gives you an idea of where I'm heading.

Toolbox

Back to the top