RE: [babel-dev] Babel @ Eclipse Summit Europe

Hello Denis,

I found one session related to Babel.
http://www.eclipsecon.org/summiteurope2009/sessions?id=861

Mr. Werner Keil intends to talk about his localization assistance tools.
I am interested in his talk, because in his abstract, he mentions to Japan
Working Group.
But I have not contacted with him yet.

And as far as I know, Mr. Frank Gerhardt,
 who talked with me after the session of "Climb the Babel tower" in
EclipseCon2009,
will attend ESE.

If Babel can have a face-to-face meeting at ESE, it must be a fruitful one.
Can you attend it? If so, I try to arrange it.

Regards,

Motoki MORI
VALWAY Technology Center
NEC Soft, Ltd.