[babel-dev] Translation assistance tools

Hello, Kit-san and Denis-san,

We did!
A set of translation assistance tools version 1.0 is
available on SourceForge. JP as a name of "Benten" project.

And today, I got one screen shot of our translation editor in English GUI.
But I do not think it is enough to explain the tools. We are thinking about
better way to introduce this.
Do you have any good tools for presentation of Eclipse plug-in?

By the way, almost all source codes are written in EPL, and we intend to
donate them to Babel.
But we have recognized a few license issues for the donation.
I would like to discuss this point.

Regards.

Motoki MORI
VALWAY Technology Center