Re: [babel-dev] The Babel team is very please to announce the Babel 0.7 Language Packs!

On 12/07/09 10:14, Kit Lo wrote:

The Babel team is very please to announce the Babel 0.7 Language Packs!
------------------------------^  Oops.
(Might want to fix this on the Downloads page.  It could be there a while.)

Typos aside, this is great to see. I'd better hurry up and package the official Babel release for Fedora!

 [snip]
The Babel Language Packs are available in 2 forms - Babel Language Pack
Zips and Babel Update Site. Please try them at
http://www.eclipse.org/babel/downloads.php

The zip download pages are still claiming to offer Babel RC3 (3.x.0.v20090620043401). Changing the plugin numbering scheme will probably mess things up, but I think the Build ID at the top of the page should be changed.

The main download page says the langpacks were built June 22, but the plugin version IDs suggest June 20. (I suppose it took a couple of days to go through the pipeline.) Not important, but it might confuse people.

Also, all three update sites seem to be missing.

Where will the nightly/weekly builds live now that there is an official release? build.eclipse.org?

Thanks

Sean.

--
Sean Flanigan