Re: [babel-dev] p2 publisher

No p2 for Europa, there was no p2 around for that version of Eclipse.

On Wed, Jun 17, 2009 at 10:09, Kit Lo <kitlo@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Oh yes! I was just working on the Galileo p2 repository. Who should add the mirror URL for the other 2 releases?

BTW, do we need to run p2 publisher againt the Europa update site?

Kit Lo
IBM Eclipse SDK Globalization Technical Lead
Eclipse Babel Project Co-lead

Denis Roy <denis.roy@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: babel-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

06/17/2009 08:55 AM

Please respond to
Babel committers mailing list <babel-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

cc
Subject
Re: [babel-dev] p2 publisher

Thanks, Kit.

You probably know this, but each release train needs to point to itself for the mirrorsURL.  They can't all point to ganymede.

Denis

Kit Lo wrote:

I tried the p2 publisher with the
<site mirrorsURL="http://www.eclipse.org/downloads/download.php?file=/technology/babel/update-site/ganymede/site.xml&amp;format=xml"> in the site.xml.

It's generating the following property in the artifacts.xml. Looks like the mirror will work. I will do the same for the GA build.

<property name='p2.mirrorsURL' value='
http://www.eclipse.org/downloads/download.php?file=/technology/babel/update-site/ganymede/&amp;format=xml'/>

Kit