Re: [babel-dev] p2 publisher

Will that still work if we don't have any mirrors?

I'm wondering if I should try that in the RC2 build I'm working on.

Kit Lo
IBM Eclipse SDK Globalization Technical Lead
Eclipse Babel Project Co-lead

Denis Roy <denis.roy@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: babel-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

06/15/2009 01:58 PM

Please respond to
Babel committers mailing list <babel-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

cc
Subject
[babel-dev] p2 publisher

Hey Kit,

It occurred to me that if you build the p2 metadata for the GA, we must tell p2 to use the Eclipse mirrors for downloads.  Otherwise, all the Babel downloads will come from Eclipse.org, which will be slow.

If you're building the p2 data from site.xml, you just need change this:

<site>

<site mirrorsURL=
"http://www.eclipse.org/downloads/download.php?file=/technology/babel/update-site/ganymede/site.xml&amp;format=xml">

Let me know if this makes no sense.

Thanks!

--
Denis Roy

Manager, IT Infrastructure
Eclipse Foundation, Inc. --
http://www.eclipse.org/
Office: 613.224.9461 x224 (Eastern time)

babel-dev mailing list
babel-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx