Re: [babel-dev] deploy R_0_200904051212 to live server

The DB is being backed up nightly, but these deployment backups are just nice to have.  I'll fix it.

Denis

Antoine Toulme wrote:
I just did the release by executing deployBabelLive.sh.

Denis, the script didn't do the backup, it complained:
Access denied for user 'root'@'babel.eclipse.org

Is it safe to ignore this error ? If I understand correctly, the new DB is being backed up automatically.

Thanks,

Antoine