From: Lynn Gayowski <lynn.gayowski@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, Mar 11, 2009 at 5:29 PM
Subject: Babel Webinar Wrap-up
To: antoine@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Antoine,

Thanks for putting in the time to do another webinar with me!  Remember to send me your address.

Here is the link to the recording, if you can add it to the Babel page:  http://live.eclipse.org/node/660.

Here are the stats from your webinar:

Attendance:
28 registered
16 attended live

Did you find this webinar useful?
100% (8) – Yes
 0% (0) – Yes, but it was too technical
 0% (0) – Yes, but it was not technical enough
 0% (0) – No

Chat Transcript:

  xiaohong:Xiaohong U.S.

  Tod Creasey:Ottawa, Canada

  Lynn  Gayowski :Ottawa, Canada

  Adam Berry:Urbana, IL, USA

  Daniel McGowan:Dublin, Ireland

  dos:Stuttgart, Germany

  Wolfgang Kretzschmar:Karlsruhe, Germany

  David Hein:Chemnitz, Germany

  Elena:Walldorf, Germany

  Tom:Ghent, Belgium

  Elena:Is it possible to generate pseudo translation language packs?

  Adam Berry:what are the best resources for an eclipse project wanting to get started with babel integration?

  Elena:How can I get these for my project?

  Elena:technology.mat

  Elena:map files are already provided a couple of weeks ago

  Adam Berry:thanks

  Daniel McGowan:thanks

  Lynn  Gayowski :Bye everyone!

Lynn Gayowski