Re: [babel-dev] Just released R_0_200901231632

Antoine,

Looks like the "schema_changes.sql" for "[261734] update language desc of Estonian, Canadian English, and Australian English" is not applied to DB. Could you take a look and apply that? Thanks!

Kit Lo
IBM Eclipse SDK Globalization Technical Lead
Eclipse Babel Project Co-lead

Antoine Toulme <antoine@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: babel-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

01/23/2009 11:29 AM

Please respond to
antoine@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; Please respond to

cc
Subject
[babel-dev] Just released R_0_200901231632

I released R_0_20090123162.

This is my first CVS tag, and I seemed very hard somehow. So I hope I didn't miss anything. You will know about it very soon if that's the case.

Now that we have a release done, let's break this jigsaw. Denis, ok with me committing the patch to separate us from Phoenix ?

Thanks,

Antoine