Re: [babel-dev] Release ?

+1 to release

Kit Lo
IBM Eclipse SDK Globalization Technical Lead
Eclipse Babel Project Co-lead

Antoine Toulme <antoine@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: babel-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

01/22/2009 01:41 PM

Please respond to
antoine@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; Please respond to

cc
Subject
[babel-dev] Release ?

Team, Denis and I were wondering if we could go for a release ?

I have quite a lot of big changes in the pipe, so before I break a lot of things, it sounds like a good idea to make a new release.

Denis also fixed the translation UI to remove the inactive files. So we need to look into that as well.

Please test the staging area, let's take 24 hours, and if everything looks good, let's do a release ?

Kit, is it OK with you ?

Thanks,

Antoine