Re: [babel-dev] Identifying (and externalising) untranslated strings

On Tue, Jan 20, 2009 at 2:32 AM, Sean Flanigan <sflaniga@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Well, no, I haven't.  I was just trying to ask a general development
question, and Antoine turned it into a cross-project bug report
snowball! ;-)

My followups to wtp-dev and birt-dev were really for the sake of
completeness.  (I was going to follow up to cross-project, reluctantly,
but fortunately I was able to identify the offending projects in this
particular case.)
No worries Sean. I take all the blame happily. I think people are not aware enough that globalization is important. If we wait the last minute to run a review, we won't be able to make that happen.

It was also designed to avoid having you open a bug against each of those projects, because I was sure it would discourage you the next time around. I hoped they would reply with a bug number.

There is still no way as of today to find non externalized strings programmatically. I'm racking my brains against my keyboard about this stuff, but I don't see a way to make that happen. So an email blast is the best way to warn devs about this for now.

Antoine

Back to the top