Re: [babel-dev] Mixed use of space and tabs in files

Antoine, which files are you referring to?

Antoine Toulme wrote:
It seems that there is both use of spaces and tabs for indentation in files.

I would go for having only an indentation of two spaces. My reasoning is that tabs tend to show in a different way depending on the platform they are on use.

Please advise.