[babel-dev] BZ components

Guys,

tonight, for our next call, it'd be great to discuss the creation of components:
1. For the client (the messages editor). So that people can really file bugs against it, and Pascal Essiembre may stop receiving too many emails from our own bugs (sorry Pascal!).
2. For the incorrect translations. That was discussed in bugs I think, and we had an understanding that bugs should be assigned first to us, and we would move to the correct project next. Not sure that is still true.

Could someone clarify for me the meaning of the "core" component ? What is it intended for ?

Thanks!

Antoine

--
http://www.lunar-ocean.com/blog