Re: [babel-dev] FW: Localisation fonts in Eclipse

Alan, the font used depends on the OS and on the language used by the user.

In GMF, you need to change the default font for japanese, as this is not changed automatically if I remember correctly.

In general, there is no need for a localization of the font as it will be guessed depending on the environment I think ; I don't know much more than that.

Thanks,

Antoine