[babel-dev] Re: Eclipse DemoCamps November 2008

See this link http://wiki.eclipse.org/Eclipse_DemoCamps_November_2008 for the location, date and time of the Eclipse DemoCamp in your area.

Kit Lo
IBM Eclipse SDK Globalization Technical Lead
Eclipse Babel Project Co-lead

Kit Lo/Raleigh/IBM

10/16/2008 03:26 PM

babel-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
cc
Subject
Eclipse DemoCamps November 2008

I plan to present the Babel project at the "Eclipse DemoCamps November 2008" in Research Triangle Park, North Carolina.

I will present the translation server and the set of development tools we have in the Babel project to the community. Hopefully that will draw some more interest in translation contributions and code enhancements.

The DemoCamp is not very formal. You don't have to be an expert of the code behind the scene. We just want to introduce the technology to the community. I encourage you all to attend and present the Babel project in your area if you have a few hours.

Regards,
Kit Lo
IBM Eclipse SDK Globalization Technical Lead
Eclipse Babel Project Co-lead

Back to the top