Re: [babel-dev] Committer vote for Antoine Toulme has concluded successfully

Thanks Kit!

I am currently based in Le Havre, France.

Thanks,

Antoine

On Thu, Oct 16, 2008 at 6:14 PM, Kit Lo <kitlo@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Welcome aboard, Antoine! We are very glad to have a valuable committer like you to join and help the project!

Just for future reference so we'd keep in mind when we schedule meetings, where are you located?

I'm in Raleigh, North Carolina, U.S. Denis is in Ottawa, Ontario, Canada. Gabe is in Portland, Oregon, U.S.

Kit Lo
IBM Eclipse SDK Globalization Technical Lead
Eclipse Babel Project Co-lead

"Antoine Toulme" <antoine@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: babel-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

10/16/2008 11:18 AM

Please respond to
antoine@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; Please respond to

cc
Subject
Re: [babel-dev] Committer vote for Antoine Toulme has concluded        successfully

Hi Denis, all,

thanks everyone for your kind words, I'm looking forward to working with you all.

The guidelines look very good to me, thanks for taking the time to write them down.
I should have no problems participating to the Babel calls.

I work for Intalio Inc, an Eclipse member that proposes a unique product to execute business processes.
I am working on the Intalio|Designer product and I have an extensive experience working with Eclipse and build systems.
When we needed to translate our product, we opted for Babel with the confidence that it was backed by the Eclipse ecosystem.
So we have our own Babel instance.

Ideally, my goals as a Babel committer are to accomplish those tasks:
-building an administration page to manage the lifecycle of release trains, the users, the languages available, etc.
-making it easy for people to build their babel instance.
-create and help sustaining a strong community of Babel translators.

Thanks,

Antoine