Re: [babel-dev] recent development updates

As I've mentioned at the bottom of the note, we are still in testing stage. The fixes and enhancements have not been deployed to the live server yet.

If you'd like to have an early look, please try the staging update site: http://build.eclipse.org/technology/babel/staging-updates/ganymede

Thanks,
Kit Lo
IBM Eclipse SDK Globalization Technical Lead
Eclipse Babel Project Co-lead

Jijoy <jijoy21@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: babel-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

10/08/2008 01:52 AM

Please respond to
Babel committers mailing list <babel-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

cc
Subject
Re: [babel-dev] recent development updates

Hello ,
 Thanks for the information. But the location of the nightly build , doesn't seems to working.

Thanks
Jijoy

The Babel project produces weekly language packs from the translations entered using the Babel Translation Tool. You may find the links to the Eclipse Babel Project Update Site at the top of the Eclipse Babel Project Downloads page (
http://www.eclipse.org/babel/downloads.php).

There is also a nightly build update site (
http://build.eclipse.org/technology/babel/test-updates/ganymede) for testing.

Kit Lo
IBM Eclipse SDK Globalization Technical Lead
Eclipse Babel Project Co-lead

Jijoy <jijoy21@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent by:
babel-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

10/07/2008 02:31 AM

Please respond to
Babel committers mailing list <
babel-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

cc
Subject
Re: [babel-dev] recent development updates

I do have a basic question . Are we supporting localisation through pre fixed property files ? or the text is generated based on locale at runtime ?

On Tue, Oct 7, 2008 at 2:06 AM, Kit Lo <