[babel-dev] MySQL "failure" setting up babel environment

I have the current configuration:

Windows XP, SP2
IIS 5.1
PHP 5.2.5 (cli) (built: Nov 8 2007 23:18:51)
mysql Ver 14.12 Distrib 5.0.51b, for Win32 (ia32)

I have run into a problem just setting up the sample database. Using the latest version from CVS of babel-setup.sql, version 1.31, the following command appears to complete successfully - no error messages are displayed:

"mysql -u root -p babel < /var/www/babel/server/babel-setup.sql"

When attempting to log in with the default credentials the following error is displayed:

"Authentication failed. If you just created a NEW BUGZILLA ACCOUNT wait a few minutes and try again."

I checked the database to verify the login credentials, and found that there is no information in the "users" table. All of the other tables have data within them. I tried to manually execute the line to insert the default user, and the following error was thrown:

"ERROR 1364 (HY000): Field 'updated_on' doesn't have a default value"

Does anyone have any suggestions as to why the users table doesn't want to populate or any ideas on how to fix it? Thanks in advance!

Matthew Mazaika
IBM Eclipse
1.919.254.6224

Back to the top