[babel-dev] Setting up development environment in windows

Hi,

I am currently trying to set up a babel development environment in Windows
XP.  I have gone through the steps laid out in the Babel / Server Tool
Development Process tutorial, but when I include the org.eclipse-common
folder and access the index.php page, or any page for that matter, I get
the following in my browser window and my url is redirected to
http://localhost/error.php?errNo=101301:

Not Found

The requested URL /error.php was not found on this server.

When I remove the org.eclipse-common folder I am able to access the page
but I then get errors about the page not being able to access
org.eclipse-common's php files, which is expected.  Is there a way to get a
development environment set up on Windows?  Thanks.

-John Ryding

Back to the top