[babel-dev] project development meetings on June 30th and July 7th cancelled

Everyone worked very hard on Eclipse Ganymede release. Ganymede has just been announced. Congratulations!

It's now vacation time for developers and holiday season for Canada and the U.S. We plan to cancel the next 2 project development meetings on June 30th and July 7th. If there are any urgent issues, we can communicate through e-mails and this mailing list.

Thank you, and enjoy the time off!

Kit Lo
IBM Eclipse SDK Globalization Technical Lead
Eclipse Babel Project Co-lead

Back to the top