From: babel-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [babel-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of mori [mori-m@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Monday, June 23, 2008 2:38
To: 'Babel committers mailing list'
Cc: 'OHTSUKA Motoo'
Subject: [babel-dev] Ask information for rsync

Hello Denis,

I introduced Japanese Language pack for 3.3 to our colleagues. It was almost
being received well.
But some of them reported a connection problem to update-site. It depends on
their factories or buildings. So, we guess it is a kind of security policy issue
of their proxy server.

We would like to attempt to set up a mirror site within our intranet.
Since we found that the current mirroring system of Eclipse was built up by
using rsync, we also would like to use it. I think we need some information
about the folder directory structure for setting up rsync.

Could you provide us with some information?