[babel-dev] Question about total word count for Eclipse 3.4

Title: Question about total word count for Eclipse 3.4
Hi,

Can someone confirm what the present word count actually is for Eclipse 3.4?
Having a second count to ballpark off of would help me check the accuracy of what we’re looking at right now.
I’m running some tests on our localization system and getting counts up words of 150k.
I’m guessing I’ve got a few non required properties files which I’ll need to exclude for our parsing.

Thanks!
Jeff

Back to the top