[babel-dev] Server translation tool improvements

Team,

I've committed a number of changes to the Babel staging area that would need some real-world testing. Please see the attachment.

1. The completion rate of a project is displayed next to the version. This is based on the language and project you have selected.

2. The completion rate of files is now displayed smaller, and it its accuracy is better than before.

3. A spinner is activated upon hitting one of the 'save' buttons, and the total number of hits is displayed.

If you have a moment, please do a bit of real-world testing on the above to make sure there are no obvious errors or explosions. I have doubled-checked all the percentages and 'X strings translated' against the database values, and they are correct.

As many people have been requesting better stats, Gabe and I will tag and release these changes this week if no one encounters major errors.

Thanks,

Denis

--
Denis Roy