Re: [babel-dev] Google Summer of Code

That is a great idea Denis.. and sign me up for being a mentor. The two things that spring to mind that need doing are voting and a user feedback page (showing stats your translation progress).

gO'

Denis Roy wrote:
Kit, Chris,

GSoC is coming up ... Do you guys want to propose a project or two for Babel? This could include work towards the Message Editor plugin, or some major functionality towards the server. I think having a student working on Babel all summer could really help advance the project. Here's the links to the ideas. You can put my name up as a possible mentor for Server code (and possibly Gabe can be a mentor too?)

http://wiki.eclipse.org/Google_Summer_of_Code_2008_Ideas

Thanks,

Denis

Back to the top