[babel-dev] EclipseCon and the next call

Greetings,

It sure was great meeting many of you in person at EclipseCon. I thing the event was great for Babel, as we got a chance to discuss face to face, and it also gave us some great exposure.

I'd like to use next's Monday's call to reiterate (in abridged format) what was said during our BoF, during our Lounge meeting and at Adobe, where Kit, Gabe and I met with a team working on globalization. From there we can perhaps assign some action items, or open bugs to track specific things that need to be done.

Chris, have you had a chance to post the minutes of those discussions?

Thanks,

Denis

--
Denis Roy