Re: [babel-dev] Babel Server Nightly mysqldump

Just found this: http://forums.mysql.com/read.php?103,66007,71324#msg-71324
Could you give this a try?

Kit Lo
IBM Eclipse SDK Globalization Technical Lead
Eclipse Babel Project Co-lead

Kit Lo/Raleigh/IBM@IBMUS
Sent by: babel-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

03/04/2008 09:29 PM

Please respond to
Babel committers mailing list <babel-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

cc
Subject
[babel-dev] Babel Server Nightly mysqldump

Denis,

How did you create the Babel Server Nightly mysqldump? I've been looking at the records in the translations table. I don't think the characters are valid UTF-8 characters. Did you save the file in plain ASCII or UTF-8? Is it possible to provide a dump in XML format, which will have the UTF-8 encoding declaration by default. I want to see if that will help. Thanks!