Re: [babel-dev] Babel update site - is it working?

Add -nl fr_FR or -nl fr_CA on the Eclipse command line, not sure which one
is available on your machine.

Hope this help,

Olivier

Denis Roy <denis.roy@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: babel-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx
2008-03-04 11:25
Please respond to
Babel committers mailing list <babel-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

cc

Subject
[babel-dev] Babel update site - is it working?

I added the Babel update site [1] to both 3.3.2 and 3.4M5 and I
installed the French language pack.  It seems to have worked,
but I'm not sure if it installed correctly. Eclipse restarts in
English and I can't find any option to switch to French.

Apologies if I'm missing something dumb, but what am I missing?

[1] http://download.eclipse.org/technology/babel/update-site/

--
Denis Roy
Manager, IT Infrastructure