Re: [babel-dev] Are we ready to import 3.2 translations?

Daniel McGowan wrote:
How far are we away from being able to generate partially translated Language packs for testing?
We're currently producing an update site nightly with the translations, so I'm guessing that's a good start:
   http://www.eclipse.org/babel/downloads.php

Also how should we go about combining the SwissPost and JWG translations with these translations?
The import script I wrote takes a file structure like below, so any translations that are structure as such would be easy to import. Are the SwissPost and JWG translations formatted like that? If not, does someone feel like helping out?

ar/
 eclipse/
   plugins/
     org.eclipse.ant.core/plugin.properties
     org/eclipse/ant/internal/core/InternalCoreAntMessages.properties
     etc...
cs/
 eclipse/
   plugins/
     org.eclipse.ant.core/plugin.properties
     org/eclipse/ant/internal/core/InternalCoreAntMessages.properties
da/
 eclipse/
   plugins/
     org.eclipse.ant.core/plugin.properties
     org/eclipse/ant/internal/core/InternalCoreAntMessages.properties
de/
 eclipse/
   plugins/
     org.eclipse.ant.core/plugin.properties
     org/eclipse/ant/internal/core/InternalCoreAntMessages.properties
etc....

Regards,

Daniel.

Denis Roy wrote:
Team,

I've ran and re-ran the import script on the staging area, and I've had a good look at the imported strings. Kit opened a couple of bugs, which were fixed for the import. I think we're ready to go and import these strings into the live DB.

I'll make a mysqldump copy of the database in its current state and go ahead and import the strings to 3.3.1 and 3.4.

Denis