From: babel-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:babel-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Kit Lo
Sent: Thursday, February 07, 2008 1:38 PM
To: Babel committers mailing list
Subject: Re: [babel-dev] Eclipse Platform SDK 3.2 translations

1. Can we only import translations for projects that have map files defined (like Eclipse Platform and CDT), and ignore all other translations until the projects' map files are defined? I know that's more work for you :-(

2. >I'd need to define the 3.3.1 map files, import the 3.2 strings into the 3.3.1 tree (where the string names match).
  I think that's the right approach. When we see obsolete strings in 3.2 that are not in 3.3, we should skip importing them.

Kit Lo
IBM Eclipse SDK Globalization Technical Lead
Eclipse Babel Project Co-lead

Back to the top