Re: [babel-dev] Babel Translation Server UI

Title: New Page 1
Gabe,
FYI - I think we should be working our initial milestone (a working system) (i.e., version zero) first and then (actively) work on user interface improvements after that. So I'd like to amend your statement to "After we get version zero live, I [Gabe] will be working through them..."

Ok?

Kit,
Great, thanks. Perhaps we should be opening bugs so that we can track all these ideas?

- Bjorn

Gabe O'Brien wrote:
Kit,
   As for the rest of the screen shot  and your ideas, I will be working through them over the next few weeks.

gO'

Kit Lo wrote:
- when a translation is verified and voted, "Voted By" column will show the ID who verified the translation
Maybe "Voted By" should be a collection of people rather than just one person? So that many people can say "looks good to me"?

--
[end of message]

Back to the top