Re: [babel-dev] Babel Translation Server UI

I was thinking to ask at least one person to "verify" the translations. (Again, I was thinking about the bug fixing process, where a committer has to double check the code before checking in.) If you think we should have a simplified system, I have no problem with that. We can try that and see how it goes.

Kit Lo
IBM Eclipse SDK Globalization Technical Lead

Bjorn Freeman-Benson <bjorn.freeman-benson@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: babel-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

01/21/2008 06:16 PM

Please respond to
Babel committers mailing list <babel-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

cc
Subject
Re: [babel-dev] Babel Translation Server UI

What's this "verified and voted"?  I thought the idea was that people would enter translations. If other people didn't like that translation, they could enter a new translation (overwriting the previous one). So where does verification come in?  And voting?

Kit Lo wrote:

- when a translation is verified and voted, "Voted By" column will show the ID who verified the translation

--
[end of message]