Re: [babel-dev] Map Inputs progress

Cool.

It would probably be best to have a project info meta data item for the MAP file locations. Consistent with the rest of what we are asking the projects to provide, etc. ?

Denis Roy wrote:

Right now I manually define the MAP files in the Babel database, but the document [1] states:
The projects, using either a web form (manually) or a REST web-api (as part of their build scripts), sends the location of their pde.build map files to the Babel server.

I'll work on the web form method.

[1] http://wiki.eclipse.org/Babel_/_Server_Tool_Specification

--
[end of message]