[babel-dev] Server progress update

Team,

Gabe and I got together and did some great progress on the server code.
Here's an overview of what's been done:
- refactor the back-end code and data structures for string revisions, ratings, projects and versions
- implement an Ajax infrastructure to query and update the database
- create a basic import form, to allow committers (only) to import .properties files

We're still far from a beta, but you can go ahead and try your hand at importing files and and translating strings. Bear in mind the UIs are not pretty nor user friendly, as we're focusing on functionality for now.

http://babel.eclipse.org/staging
http://babel.eclipse.org/staging/import.php

Denis

--