Re: [babel-dev] RE: babel-dev Digest, Vol 3, Issue 13

Motoki-san,

Thank you for your response.
(My name is Hiroko Honda.)

I approve of your proposal.
(However, I am sorry I think that there are many parts I ask you to be taught
from you since I am a beginner.)
Although it may be few for me to be able to do, I do my best.

Thanks,
Hiroko