Re: [babel-dev] DO NOT TRANSLATE properties files and quote handling

So you're saying we need an extra feature to handle the case where developers make a mistake with some other tool? Perhaps it would be better, instead of adding more features/code (more code = more bugs and more maintenance) here, perhaps it would be better if the programmers just paid a little more attention with the first tool (the externalizer)?

Or maybe I'm missing something? I admit that you are more of an expert than I am on this topic.

Kit Lo wrote:
I've seen programmers blindly externalize all strings to properties files. We need special comments in properties files to exclude files or strings.
--

[end of message]

Back to the top