[b3] Cumulative aggregation

Hi

I would like to know if it possible for the aggregation to keep accumulating content in the final repository rather than just pick the most recent version.

The situation I have is as follow, I aggregate content from an external update site and I want to make sure that for each run of the aggregator the most recent (and valid) version is added to the aggregate but the previous version retained because my users may still need those.

Thanks,

Pascal

Back to the top