From:        Pascal Rapicault <pascal.rapicault@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To:        "b3@xxxxxxxxxxx" <b3@xxxxxxxxxxx>,
Date:        03/06/2013 04:48 PM
Subject:        [b3] Validate changes
Sent by:        b3-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

Hi,

I’m new to b3 and would like to use it to create an aggregation repo from well over 50 p2 repos.
Given that there is not a lot changes in each repository, and I would like to run this process daily, I would like to know if it is possible to only validation of the content that has changed.

Thx

b3 mailing list
b3@xxxxxxxxxxx