Re: [b3-dev] [manage] Project Status, Active Committers, Project Lead

Hi Ed,
The b3 aggregator as well as the b3 build language are both in the b3 project.
The aggregator part is maintained and used.

Please keep Thomas, Filip, Michal, Karel, and myself as committers.
Will be easy to hold a vote for project lead after that :)

Regards
- henrik