[b3-dev] try not to mirror antlr

Hi,

First I want to say, this is really a nice project, keep up the good work!

I have a problem that I want to add Antlr as contribution.
However when installing the generated repository in an Eclipse instance, then the plugin org.antlr appears as JAR org.antlr_2.7.6.jar in the plugins folder of Eclipse, it actually should be extracted, since it contains another jar (antlr.jar). So actually the plugin now works and the class files in antlr are not exposed, as obviously a jar in a jar is not accepted by Eclipse.

If installing the update site directly:

 http://antlreclipse.sourceforge.net/updates/

then the plugin is installed correctly in the extracted form.

Though I set Mirror Artifacts to false, it seems to be mirrored in temp/plugins/org.antlr_2.7.6.jar of the build repository. Or maybe this temp folder has nothing to do with it, I dont know. My expection was, that with Mirror Artifacts=false, the content is directly downloaded from the referenced update site.

Thanks for any help

Back to the top