Re: [auto-iwg] automotive Working Group meeting at the EclipseCon Europe Unconference?

Hi Gael,

That makes sense for me.

I will be there and can present some AMALTHEA / APP4MC updates.

Best regards

Harald Mackamul

Robert Bosch GmbH
Systems Engineering (CR/AEY1)
Renningen
70465 Stuttgart
GERMANY

www.bosch.com

Tel.
+49(711)811-49399
Fax +49(711)811-35268
Harald.Mackamul@xxxxxxxxxxxx

Sitz: Stuttgart, Registergericht: Amtsgericht Stuttgart, HRB 14000;
Aufsichtsratsvorsitzender: Franz Fehrenbach; Geschäftsführung: Dr. Volkmar Denner,
Dr. Stefan Asenkerschbaumer, Dr. Rolf Bulander, Dr. Stefan Hartung, Dr. Markus Heyn, Dr. Dirk Hoheisel,
Christoph Kübel, Uwe Raschke, Dr. Werner Struth, Peter Tyroller