[auto-iwg] automotive Working Group meeting at the EclipseCon Europe Unconference?

Hi all,

This year again, we are organizing an Unconference day on Monday Nov 2nd, the day before EclipseCon Europe.

I wonder if you want to have a meeting during this day and how many people will participate to this meeting. The reason is that the unconference is more successful and we need to allocate rooms more carefully.
And if you want to plan a session to present projects updates, potentially joining with the Polarsys guys for these presentations.

Finally, in case you will have a meeting, when do you want to start?

Cheers,
Eclipse Foundation +33 673 392 185

Back to the top