Re: [auto-iwg] Face 2 Face meeting Auto WG in Toulouse

Hi,

I will be in the Polarsys working group, so we will meet after lunch.

Best regards,
Maximilian

Am 12.05.2015 um 13:20 schrieb ignacio.garro@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:
> Dear AutoWG interesents
>
> The time for the EclipseCon France 2015
> (_https://www.eclipsecon.org/france2015_
> <https://www.eclipsecon.org/france2015/unconference>) is approaching and
> as traditional I would like to invite to
> a face to face meeting of the Automotive WG in the scope of the
> unconference (_https://www.eclipsecon.org/france2015/unconference_) the
> day previous to the
> conference start.
>
> Please let us know if you would participate and what topics you would
> like to present/discuss.
>
> My proposal for the meeting is as follows:
>
> *Date:* Tuesday, June 23, 2015
> *Time:* From 10:30 -16:30 (can be refined)
> *Location:* ENSEEIHT, Toulouse
> *Agenda:*
>         - Morning Session for Auto WG topics to be proposed in the
> mailing list.
>         - Noon session together with polarsys to get information about
> the polarsys project updates.
>         - Lunch together with other Working Groups.
>         - Afternoon session for autoWG or in common with polarsys (to be
> decided and confirmed)
>
> Please feel free to discuss any comment, proposal or concern to the
> mailing list.
>
> Thanks!
>
> Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Kind Regards
> Ignacio Garro
> Head of Systems & Software Engineering, Methods & Tools
> Competence Center Engineering Applications
>
> Continental
> Automotive IT
>
> Visiting/Mailing address:
> Ludwig-Erhard-Straße 28
> 65760 Eschborn
>
> Billing address:
> Continental Teves AG & Co. oHG
> Guerickestraße 7
> 60488 Frankfurt am Main
> Germany
>
> phone:  +49 69 7603 - 5942
> fax:        +49 69 7603 - 88 5942
> E-Mail:  ignacio.garro@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> http://www.continental-corporation.com
> <http://www.continental-corporation.com/>
>

> http://www.continental-corporation.com
> Continental Teves AG & Co. oHG, Guerickestr. 7, D-60488 Frankfurt am Main
> Sitz der Gesellschaft/Registered Office: Frankfurt am Main,
> Registergericht/Registered Court: Amtsgericht Frankfurt am Main HRA 27047,
> USt.-ID-Nr./VAT-ID-No. DE 112160365
> Gesellschafter/Shareholders: Continental Aktiengesellschaft
> (geschaeftsfuehrend/managing)
> Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrats/Chairman of the Supervisory Board:
> Prof. Dr. Ing. Wolfgang Reitzle; Vorstand/Executive Board: Dr. Elmar
> Degenhart (Vorsitzender/Chairman), Jose A. Avila, Dr. Ralf Cramer, Frank
> Jourdan, Helmut Matschi, Dr. Ariane Reinhart, Wolfgang Schaefer, Nikolai
> Setzer, Heinz-Gerhard Wente;
> Sitz der Gesellschaft/Registered Office: Hannover
> Registergericht/Registered Court: Amtsgericht Hannover HRB 3527
> Continental Teves UK Ltd., Company Number 00700225, Ebbw Vale, Wales,
> Grossbritannien/Great Britain

Dr. Maximilian Koegel

Software Engineer / Consultant / General Manager
EclipseSource Munich

Email: mkoegel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Web: http://eclipsesource.com/munich
Mobil: +49 176 223 619 18
Phone: +49 89 21 555 30 - 10
Fax: +49 89 21 555 30 - 19
Skype: maximilian.koegel

EclipseSource Muenchen GmbH
Agnes-Pockels-Bogen 1
80992 München

General Managers: Dr. Jonas Helming, Dr. Maximilian Koegel
Registered Office: Agnes-Pockels-Bogen 1, 80992 Muenchen, Commercial
Register München, HRB 191789