Re: [auto-iwg] Eclipse Tool Qualification Workshop in Toulouse

Hi,
Sorry for using an unqualified browser without respecting the safety manual ;-).
That is the correct link to the workshop:
https://wiki.eclipse.org/Eclipse_WG_Unconference_France_2014#Safety_Classification_and_Qualification_of_Eclipse_Based_Tools

kind regards,
	Oscar
--