Von: Eclipse Foundation <registration@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Datum: 31. März 2014 08:02:48 MESZ
An: Ralph <ralph.mueller@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Betreff: EclipseCon France: Call for Papers
Antwort an: Eclipse Foundation <registration@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Use this area to offer a short preview of your email's content.
View this email in your browser
The EclipseCon France 2014 Call for Papers is open!

The conference will take place June 18 and 19, 2014 at the Centre de Congrès Pierre Baudis in Toulouse. We are also hosting an Eclipse Working Group Unconference on June 17 at ENSEEIHT, Toulouse. We will let you know when registration opens.

We’d like to invite you to submit a talk for this year’s conference. The tracks are:

Systems Engineering and Working Groups
•    Eclipse in the Industry – Automotive, aerospace, communication, chemical, or other industrial domain applications based on Eclipse.
•    Mobile and Web Development - Technologies and methods used to develop applications for mobile and web clients, either server-side (such as Vert.x, Node.js, JEE, Cloud, Scalability) or client-side (such as HTML5, _javascript_, Responsive Design, Testing).
•    IoT and Embedded - Embedded devices, the Internet of Things, Arduino, Raspberry Pi, home automation, quadcopters, or robots.

The Eclipse Ecosystem
•    Tools in Action - Demonstrate a tool or an API that you created, love, or promote.
•    Community - Talk about the Eclipse ecosystem, how to contribute, how to do business with Eclipse, etc.
•    Other Cool Stuff - Big Data, JavaFX, User eXperience, UI usability, Gamification, LocationTech, or any other interesting topic!

Submit your proposal soon – the deadline for submissions is April 14. The program committee will select five talks for early acceptance from those submitted by April 7.

We look forward to reading your proposal!

Mélanie Bats
EclipseCon France 2014 Program Chair
Copyright © 2014 Eclipse Foundation, All rights reserved.
You're receiving this email because you attended an EclipseCon in the past.

Our mailing address is:
Eclipse Foundation
102 Centrepointe Dr.
Ottawa, On K2G 6B1
Canada

Add us to your address book

unsubscribe from this list    update subscription preferences

Email Marketing Powered by MailChimp

Back to the top