[auto-iwg] 2. Tool Qualification Symposium: Agenda and Early Registration

Hello,
We are proud to announce the agenda of the 2. Tool Qualification Symposium on the 9th and 10th or April 2014
in Munich, see http://www.validas.de/TQS/2014/program.html.

The program committee has selected many new talks from tool providers and tool users of
different domains. There will also be tutorials in the beginning and an exhibition.
We do have an interesting keynote from M. Bordin that includes aspects of open source tool qualification
and two invited talks on the TPT qualification kit and on experiences using formal methods for tool qualification.
The tutorials will include an approach that has been applied to classify and qualify also Eclipse-based tools.

The location changed from the airport to Munich center, but the conference dinner remains in the Hofbräuhaus.

The early registration is open until end of February at http://toolqualification2014.eventbrite.com/ or
mailto:tqs-registration@xxxxxxxxxx

We would be happy to welcome you in Munich.

Kind regards,
       Oscar Slotosch
PS
There are also some places for exhibitors available to present their qualification approaches & qualifyable tools.
Please send mailto:tqs@xxxxxxxxxx in case of interest.
--
Validas AG
Dr. Oscar Slotosch