[auto-iwg] Progress in EATOP - project creation review

Dear all,
in the meantime we made progress with EATOP in the Eclipse project proposal phase. Two days ago we fulfilled successfully the "project creation review". This is a formal step that proofs that the project plans and the community are sufficient mature.

With that we got a new Internet location:
https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/modeling.eatop

There are still some steps before we are an active Eclipse project. Next important step will be the IP review by Eclipse foundation. We still hope that we can move our code from the A-IWG Lab to the Eclipse infrastructure within this year.

Technically there is progress on the schema generator and on several example editors/views. Actual supported EAST-ADL version is 2.1.11. All of this stuff can still be downloaded from
http://code.google.com/a/eclipselabs.org/p/eclipse-auto-iwg/

Mit den besten Grüßen / Best regards,
Stefan Voget

______________
Dr. Stefan Voget
Project Manager R&D
Continental Automotive GmbH
Automotive SW Technology, A S&T CDS TCS

Phone: +49 (0) 941 790-79906
E-Mail: Stefan.Voget@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Rechnungsanschrift / Billing address:
Continental Automotive GmbH, Siemensstrasse 12, 93055 Regensburg, Germany

Besucheranschrift / Visitor's address:
Continental Automotive GmbH, Osterhofener Str. 10, 93055 Regensburg, Germany
http://www.continental-corporation.com

Continental Automotive GmbH, Vahrenwalder Str. 9, D-30165 Hannover
Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrats/Chairman of the Supervisory Board: Helmut Matschi
Geschaeftsfuehrer/Managing Director: Georg Sistermanns, Harald Stuhlmann
Sitz der Gesellschaft/Registered Office: Hannover
Registergericht/Registered Court: Amtsgericht Hannover, HRB 59424, USt.-ID-Nr./VAT-ID-No. DE814950663

Proprietary and confidential. Distribution only by express authority of Continental AG or its subsidiaries.

Back to the top