[auto-iwg] CFP: Second Tool Qualification Symposium 9th and 10th of April 2014 in Munich

Hello,

Since the first TQS  http://www.validas.de/tqs.html was so successful,

we will have a Second Tool Qualification Symposium on the 9th and 10th of April 2014.

There are some changes that we made

* there is a qualification exhibition for tools, services, test suites,..

* there is a call for presentations (submit an abstract or slides until 30th of October mailto: tqs@xxxxxxxxxx)

* We have an excellent program committee to select the papers

* the location will be in Munich Center

More details can be found in the attached and will be communicated together with the program  in November.

We are looking forward to your presentation submissions.

Kind regards,

                Oscar Slotosch

--

Validas AG

Dr. Oscar Slotosch

Vorstandsvorsitzender

mailto:slotosch@xxxxxxxxxx

http://www.validas.de

fon: +49 (0) 89 / 53 88 669-11

fax: +49 (0) 89 / 53 88 669-10

--

Validas AG

Firmensitz: Arnulfstr. 27, D-80335 München

Vorstand: Dr. Oscar Slotosch (Vorsitzender), Dr. Peter Braun, Jan Philipps

Aufsichtsratsvorsitzender: Prof. Dr. Dr. h.c. Manfred Broy