Re: [auto-iwg] Polarsys Maturity & Quality Information

Hello,
Here are some more details on the model including a contact person.

Kind regards,
	Oscar

The main page of the Polarsys task force:
    - https://polarsys.org/wiki/index.php/MaturityAssessmentWG

Other stuff:
    - Eclipse Quality Requirements: https://polarsys.org/wiki/index.php/EclipseQualityRequirements
    - Metrics identified: https://polarsys.org/wiki/index.php/EclipseMetrics
    - The quality model being proposed: https://polarsys.org/wiki/index.php/EclipseQualityModel

There are also some useful information available on the Maisqual research project home page:
    - Maisqual home page: http://maisqual.squoring.com

For any inquiry about the SQuORE product, please contact Pascale Perot:
   - Email: pascale.perrot@xxxxxxxxxxxx