Re: [auto-iwg] [polarsys-iwg] [Maturity] EclipseCon France 2013 talk about Polarsys and Eclipse Quality

Cross-posting to the Automotive working group. I imagine that there are many
who participate on both lists, but I think there are at least a few who do
not.

Polarsys
> and Eclipse Quality
>
> Hiho dear colleagues,
>
> For those who missed it, we gave a talk about the Maturity Assessment work
> and the quality model we discuss:

http://www.eclipsecon.org/france2013/sessions/software-quality-eclipse-way-a
nd-beyond

> Slides have also been uploaded on the polarsys website:

https://polarsys.org/wiki/images/3/30/Eclipsecon2013_software_quality_the_ec
lipse_way_and_beyond.pdf

> Feedback was globally positive:
> * There were approx. 50 people in the room.
> * Many attendees shown a deep interest in quality (quite unusual, isn't
it? ;-),
> and our approach seems to be accepted, as well as the quality concerns and
the
> metrics identified.
> * The main counterpoint of some people was to not see it in action. I
promised
> them we would have such a demo soon (while crossing fingers backside ;-).
> * Many people admitted they would love to see it being matured and adopted
> by Eclipse as well as Polarsys.
>
> This meeting was also the opportunity to talk with members of the
Automotive
> working group. Although both domains are quite different (e.g. they use
> different standards), there are areas of common interest and we should
> probably share our thoughts and advances on the topic (i.e. quality).
People