[auto-iwg] DE: IWG talk @ Software Kompetenz der Zukunft

Dear all,

I would like to point out that Ignacio Garro from Continental AG will
talk about the Eclipse Auto IWG at the Software Kompentent der Zukunft
(which is co-hosted with Apps 2 Automotive) on 16th / 17th of May in
Esslingen near Stuttgart. We will have a number of topics that are
relevant for Eclipse and business model:

We have a talk / session from Bosch about future cooperation in the
automotive industry - starting with the challenges of agile cooperation
between the OEM and Tier-1s, also addressing infrastructure issues and
touching on Eclipse technologies as a technology option.

Klaus Birken will introduce FRANCA, an Eclipse-based technology for the
definition of interfaces that originated within GENIVI.

And we have a talk about the experiences in the requirements standard
ReqIF by Mr. Recknagel from Daimler. The first implementation of ReqIF
available was published as Open Source at the Eclipse foundation.

Some of the highlight talks (Agenda in German):

INDUSTRIE 4.0 – ENTWICKLUNG DER ZUKUNFT UND ZUKUNFT DER ENTWICKLUNG
-Hans-Jürgen Kugler, Kugler Maag Cie, Stefan Ferber, Bosch Innovations
• OPEN INNOVATION MIT PROJECT HOUSE - Michael Bartl, Hyve
• EFFEKTIVE KOOPERATIONEN IN AUTOMOTIVE- Christoph Hammel, Robert Bosch GmbH
• SCALARE: DOES THE AUTOMOTIVE INDUSTRY LEARN? - José Bermejo Muñez,
ITEA Board Member
• BLOCKADEN BESEITIGEN DURCH PERSPEKTIVÄNDERUNG - Markus Stegfellner,
freier Berater und Coach
• OPEN INTERFACE DEFINITION IN GENIVI - Klaus Birken, itemis AG
• ECLIPSE AUTOMOTIVE INDUSTRY WORKING GROUP -Ignacio Garro, Continental AG
• WIE SMARTPHONE UND TABLET UNSER LEBEN VERÄNDERN – UND DAS DER
ENTWICKLER - Ludwig Neer, CAS Software AG
• REQ-IF – EXPERIENCES FROM COLLABORATION - Matthias Recknagel, Daimler AG
• AGILITÄT OHNE GRENZEN: DER ORCHESTRIERTE PRODUKTENTSTEHUNGSPROZESS -
Bonifaz Maag, Kugler Maag Cie
• THERMODYNAMIK UND PROJEKTMANAGEMENT - Anne Kramer, Sepp.Med

More information and registration:
http://www.kuglermaag.de/open-forum-stuttgart-2013/

Regards,

Andreas

--
Andreas Graf
Business Development Manager Automotive

Web: http://www.itemis.de
Mail: andreas.graf@xxxxxxxxx
Xing: http://www.xing.com/profile/Andreas_Graf
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/grafandreas
Blog: http://5ise.quanxinquanyi.de

itemis AG
Niederlassung Süd
Meitnerstr. 10
70563 Stuttgart

Rechtlicher Hinweis:
Registergericht: Amtsgericht Dortmund HRB 20621 | Sitz der Gesellschaft: Lünen
Vorstand: Jens Wagener (Vorsitzender) | Wolfgang Neuhaus | Dr. Georg Pietrek | Jens Trompeter | Sebastian Neus
Aufsichtsrat: Prof. Dr. Burkhard Igel (Vorsitzender) | Stephan Grollmann | Michael Neuhaus

Back to the top